jeudi 16 septembre 2010

the bright idea

The second part of the epiphany that led to the erm, situation we're in today happened to Ryan and I at about the same time - although for the record, Ryan said it first. We had both been lying in bed, eyes staring at the ceiling in the dark and then someone said :
- "What if... OK, I know it's going to sound crazy but what if... we built our own...
- ... house. Yeeeeeahhhhhh !!!"
Before the last h on that scream, I had already logged on to real estate websites to look for a piece of land in Lille.
Now, I should mention that by that time, Ryan had visited a grand total of two houses for sale in Lille and I had visited none - so can't say we chose that option out of desperation.

After a couple of minutes searching on the internet, we had found one that looked bloody good. Too good ?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire